(Answer in BOLD CAPS; guideline reference afterward in italics)
1. Number of time-outs each team is allowed during a match.
|A. 2||B. 1|
|C. 4||D. 3 Section VI.A|
2. Number of appeals per match that each team is allowed:
|A. None||B. 2 Section XIII.6|
|C. 1||D. No limit|
3. All interruptions should be marked by:
|A. writing "I" near the question number.||B. BY CIRCLING THE QUESTION NUMBER. Section XVI.C.9|
|C. nothing.||D. underlining the question number.|
4. Number of points deducted from a quizzer's score when a 30 point question is answered incorrectly:
|A. 0 points||B. 5 points|
|C. 10 points||D. 15 points Section V.B|
Use a blank scoresheet and record the scores for the following SAMPLE MATCH, following all appropriate procedures; then write in the answers for questions 5-10.
5. 18 After what question number must Joe Brown leave the quiz?
(Question 18 was his 6th correct question, according to Section V. E., this is one of three situations in which a quizzer must leave the match.)
6. Maria Sanchez Which quizzer scored 50 points?
7. 16 After what question number must Peter Jones leave the quiz?
(Question 16 was his 3rd incorrect question, according to Section V. E., this is one of three
situations in which a quizzer must leave the match.)
8. 150 What was the total score of the Green team?
9. 100 How many points did Joe Brown score?
(In addition to the values of the 6 questions he answered correctly, he also receives a 10 points bonus, according to Section V.C)
10. 80 How many points did the Green team have after question #10?